Monday, April 17, 2017

The Purge

My apologies for the lack of updates over the weekend. 

The good news is I've found a quick and effective way to lose weight.

The bad news is that it involves food poisoning.  Heh.

To put it delicately, I woke up late Friday night with the classic symptoms of contaminated food and spent the next 48 hours suffering.  I was on the road last week and eating out for every meal, so there are plenty of potential suspects.  That said, despite some dehydration everything seems to be back to normal now. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Egads. Food poisoning is the worst. Glad you're back among the living.

damanoid said...

Bah! Internal organs, nothing but trouble!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that.

I've sent you a little something this morning to cheer you up :)

Paul said...

We told you to watch out when eating the Ogre Trail Rations...

Glad to see you back though.. looking healthy!